Monday, January 16, 2012

Time to go to the doctor

So, I have been a little nervous lately.  I don't suspect anything to be wrong, but my mind has been racing.  Tracy is coming into town tonight and we are planning on telling all of our siblings that we are pregnant this friday! While this is really exciting, its also makes me nervous.  I have not had a doctors appointment yet to know that everything is going okay, and I am not out of the 12 week window yet where you usually avoid telling people you are pregnant. I will be 9 weeks pregnant when we tell everyone. Im just nervous about telling people we are pregnant and then having something happen in the next several weeks.  So, I called and made a doctors appointment today.  If nothing else, it is just for my own good to calm my mind a little and make sure that I am doing all of the right things.  I am sure it will go well.  Also, I have an appointment set up for week 11 with Dr. Johnson.  It sounds like during that appointment we will be able to hear your heartbeat.!! Can't wait!  Off to the Dr. I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment