Friday, January 27, 2012

A wonderful surprise!

A few days ago I got a message from my friend Amy Chavie with a great little song on it that she wanted me to listen to.  It was one of here favorite songs and it is a great little kids song!  I am posting it on this message so you can hear it.  In just a few months, baby will be able to hear it also.... I will have to play it just for Amy!

Well, it has been a long week.  Between studying for my shelf exam next week and working cruddy hours, I am just exhausted.  So I came home tonight prepared to study study study and there was a wonderful surprise on our doorstep from our good friends Amy Chavie and Tyler Smith!  First of all, it was addressed to "Mommy-to-be", which was odd to see in writing (in a good way)!   I opened it to find the cutest little baby outfits and a cute little robe, plus some maternity shirts (that are actually really cute!) and a beautiful card!!! I was so surprised and touched.  We sure are lucky to have such great, thoughtful friends, and we miss them like crazy!  It made my night, and reminded me that the excitement of this pregnancy far outweighs the exhaustion!  One more week of this stupid surgery rotation and hopefully I will be getting a little more sleep :-)  That will be nice.  Poor Derek has had to deal with me going to bed at 9:00 every night!  At this point, I am just trying to stay healthy and well-rested and hope for no morning sickness (which is so far working out pretty well :-))



Thank you Amy & Tyler for the wonderful surprise!  You brought some light into my day!










                            It's A Big World


No comments:

Post a Comment